About the Lab
Are you looking to expand your skills in cost estimating and create better, quicker estimates?
Join Elmer Sachteleben, the Head of Cost Engineering Academy, and Vanessa Sutterlüti, Cleopatra expert, on 15 July as they walk you through the best practices and strategies for cost estimating. Our instructors will teach you about how to prepare and evaluate estimates more quickly and accurately, the relation between estimate accuracy and risk, integration and digital strategies, and more. They’ll also cover a short demo on how major businesses perform cost estimation with Cleopatra Enterprise, the advanced project cost management software.
This class is ideal for those already familiar with cost estimating, looking to learn more about it.
15:30 Session 1
- The fundamentals of cost estimation
- Advanced estimating techniques
- Digital strategies for accurate and quicker estimates
16:30: Coffee Break
16:45 Session 2
- The power of integrating estimation with scheduling and cost control
- How to prevent budget overruns through risk and contingency strategies
- Benchmarking and continuous improvement strategies
- Demo: How to perform cost estimation with Cleopatra Enterprise