About the Lab
Are you looking to expand your skills in cost control and improve how you perform cost management on your projects?
Join Elmer Sachteleben and Vanessa Sutterlüti on April 21st as they walk you through the best practices for cost control, including which indicators and reports to leverage for project progress and performance and how to use earned value management (EVM) to solve issues related to cost management and project controls. We’ll also cover a short demo on how to perform cost control on Cleopatra Enterprise, the project cost management software.
This class is ideal for those already familiar with cost control, looking to learn more about it.
15:30 Session 1
- The fundamentals of cost control and how to report the project’s status
- Cost control strategies as cost management rather than cost reporting
16:30: Coffee Break
16:45 Session 2
- Earned value management (EVM) strategies to solve issues related to cost management & project controls
- Setting up real-time analytics and indicators to better measure project progress and performance
- Demo: How to perform cost control on Cleopatra Enterprise